WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

But rowley... Ryan fucked up with her evidently.. I have a shot... ;) Just kidding. Congrats on that shit. I bet Momma Rowley be a happy camper?!

Way to go Ryan! Momma Rowley is not a happy camper. She saw her credit card bill. Sam went a little plastic happy. She wants us to move out haha. Everyone else in the family is though!

Haha no thank you! That's one thing that would make me drop out of college. I'm probably the biggest food snob on this forum for sure. I haven't eaten a grain or legume in over a year, and I'm not about to start! Haha. I'm going to be soooo broke..

You're TOO much of a health freak. Man, when I was doing the whole body building thing, I was on what we call a "See food diet" basically, eat what you see, all the goddamn time. High metabolism's suck ass. Honestly, you should try becoming a ramen Chef like me. Ramen is salty as fuck. but you sweat it out at the gym, so what's it really matter.

bringing up the grocery shopping eh? well jokes on you, I remembered I had some cans of soup.

boom.

don't have to go for like another 3 days.

dafuq does that mean? you can use a microwave? HAHA

Nah dude. http://www.ehow.com/how_2019830_become-master-top-ramen-chef.html

Also, my brother and I got like 175 ways to make ramen epic book or some shit like that. Tell you what. Ramen is alot better with 2 eggs in it, or meat, or anything else really. Especially spicey as fawk.

Nah dude. http://www.ehow.com/how_2019830_become-master-top-ramen-chef.html

Also, my brother and I got like 175 ways to make ramen epic book or some shit like that. Tell you what. Ramen is alot better with 2 eggs in it, or meat, or anything else really. Especially spicey as fawk.

pfft.... ramen.... 175 ways.... books.... get real....