WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Shut up. I got it. Mac has nothing to do with this. But seriously Microsoft couldn't make this shit any more difficult. I had to "register myself" on like 95 fucking pages, so I could get into "my gallery" which on the opening page said was EMPTY. But I decided to have a goddamn look see, COME TO FIND OUT. It WASN'T EMPTY! Assholes.

Here we go my pal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes, I realize the spade fucking sucks, but I had to literally create it, seeing as I can't download shit off the storefront, aside from full car wraps. So forgive us.

Posted Image

You very well can. There are multiple places to park for pictures. Same as Horizon. Look them up;)

False. Parking isn't what we're talking about. we're talking about lowering all the cars to the ground. I.e. The E28 M5, is no where near as low as my E28 is, and I have it as low as it goes (in game)

Snap, that totally depicts every day to day E36 driver. lack of driving skill, pulls out infront of a car (the camera car) that has way better skill, and better set up car. Except Earl, who has excellent driving skill. God I love him

Also, it looks like he almost rolled that bitch.

Well thank you Brian. You're so nice