WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Ryan, I've bought some at the local Home Depot. I'm guessing it's a safe bet that you're plastidipping your wheels an obnoxious color like every other WRX owner does:p

Ryan is a flatbiller. I saw him buying energy drinks at Pickin' Slave

I can one-up you both...

I'm painting them the exact color of these calipers:

Posted Image

And I drink at least 3 of these a week to stay awake at work (and because it makes me look hardcore):

Posted Image

I would wear a flatbill hat at work, but my boss is an old man and doesn't understand Swag.

Tomorrow perhaps?

What time were you thinking? Karissa wants me to run up state with her to pick up her Phone, because she's too stupid to do shit here in Madison, she, "just has to" drive all the way back up state. Gimme a time frame that'd work with you, an I'll give you a yay or nay.

brian, you finish your panzer yet?

been running around Madison trying to find injectors+ parts. Oddly enough, it's quite hard to find 7.56mm x 3.54mm O-rings. Go fucking figure. BMW didn't have any. They had millions (literally I saw the QTY #) at their warehouse. But none in stock. Ended up getting these from O'reilly's off the other side of town. (Shout out to M20B27 AKA Chris, for making the phone call)