WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

idk about you gentledudes, but personally I'm kinda sick of all the rockstar, redbull, monster energy stuff.

Don't get me wrong, it has its place. But I think it needs to gtfo out of supercross/motocross.

All the flat billed fitted hats with stickers still on them and douchery of the sorts.

Thats what I like about Ken's new deal is his car isn't just straight up monster black and green everywhere. It's nice seeing something different for a change.

Redbull does amazing things, so They're fine by me, flat brims and shit is lame. Idk I just feel that they take away from the MX/BMX/drifting/life. An it ruins it for everyone else.

yeah, thats what i mean by has it's place and all, but it gets to a point when every 17 year old kid is wearing monster gear and putting fox stickers on their corollas.

Posted Image

Thats what I like about Ken's new deal is his car isn't just straight up monster black and green everywhere. It's nice seeing something different for a change.

Are you blind? His entire car is rattled with his shit. He owns monster, OWNED DC Shoes, owns block racing, the #43 is plastered everywhere, I loved him when he had his subaru, that was before he was a fanboi dick sucker. I've lost all respect to him once he switched to ford. Thats when he got all douchebag mode.