WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Vandalizing is stupid, there's no self benefit from the vandal. Not like he got to steal your wing, just breaking random shit.. =\

yes those are GM wheels. Winter wheels for the win!

@Kaiser, I told him his windows are dark enough, he should just hide in there an when he sees someone doing it again, shoot them with his issued GLOCK

How did that happen? I mean, I get what happened, but how did it happen? That Subie is AWD right? If it's AWD and is functioning, that should never have happened. My Subie friends toute thier cars superiority over mine all the time becasue of the AWD. Everything bad that happens to all non-AWD cars is because it didn't have AWD. That same logic can be applied that nothing bad ever happens to an AWD car.

Really sucks though, I firmly believe I will go to jail someday because I will catch someone doing something like that to something of mine and I'll kill them on the spot.

lolol

dang gurl - that's alot of forum time

I used to just SIT on forums. Much like today. I miss the burble of subaru's..

Alcoolaid's STi that has made some serious transformations. from 511 to over 700AWHP.

^@511AWHP, with an E36 M3

^700AWHP snow fun.

Cyclic idle + anti lag.

Edited by Brian