WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Build thread/running log of my E28? Guess I can do eet.

Brian.

Yes I wire wheeled it Earl. Looks alot better then the wavy fender from when I got hit. YES i'm replacing the fender in spring. So don't say, "That's gay as fuck" or what ever you have to say. It looks a dick ton better then my smashed up fender. And, it's starting to rust really nicely. yay road salt.

Yes I wire wheeled it Earl. Looks alot better then the wavy fender from when I got hit. YES i'm replacing the fender in spring. So don't say, "That's gay as fuck" or what ever you have to say. It looks a dick ton better then my smashed up fender. And, it's starting to rust really nicely. yay road salt.

I wasn't dissing it at all. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing things thinking the color looked different than the rest of the car. Pour a mixture of bleach and vinegar on it so that it flash rusts. I have a friend who had an e30 that was a shit bucket. He stripped it all down and rusted it with a mix similar to that.

Heres a close up view of my fender, figured I could snap a few since I was clearing my car off of snow.

This is about 4 days of being bare metal. Rusting pretty fast IMO!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I then went for a cruise, decided why not plow the streets some more?

Heres my bumper just packed with snow. It kept coming over the hood.

COCAINE FACE:ENGAGED

Posted Image

Posted Image