WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Build thread/running log of my E28? Guess I can do eet.

Brian.

I'm sure he didn't waste too much time. Shipping cost alone justifies the time to me=) Plus it is unique and subtle. Those rear lips are great. I cringed when I saw they were Rotiform barrels and lips though=( A lot of people have been cracking barrels and lips from them lately. All of them broke with normal driving, and no potholes, in under 2,000 miles of driving=/

Just put some conditioning/cleaner on the BMW's rear seats because they were really faded, to an almost light grey color. They look great, minus the faded leather color, hardly any cracks. But I put some conditioning/cleaner on the seats (really lathered the seats in them) and they are looking great! They are really soft again too! :)

Update kids!

Picking up a rear diff from Zach and Chris this weekend (sawzall fun to be had)

Decided our 60lb street sign I "made" would make an awesome skid plate (gunna double it up on it's self)

IMG_20130227_155541_352.jpg

And a current state of the E28, (Sitting at the back of my driveway sulking like the broken car she is)

IMG_20130227_155929_585.jpg