WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

M4 GTS

B C

- First production vehicle to come fitted with water injection

- OLED tail lights

- 7:28 Nordschleife lap time (7:52 in a standard M4)

- 200lbs lighter than the standard M4 (should put it in the 3400 lb range)

- Standard equipment includes fire extinguisher

- Production numbers: 700 total, 300 to US (compare to the 200 Lime Rock Edition E92's made, one of which is local to the area)

- 0-60mph 3.8sec  

- 500hp

2016-bmw-m4-gts-wheel-03.jpg

bmw-m4-gts-concept.jpg

BMW-M4-GTS-Concept-Heck.jpg

2016-BMW-M4-GTS-images-1900x1200-wallpap

m4gts-144.jpg?itok=PLI73W1O

2016-bmw-m4-gts-front-seats.jpg

2016-bmw-m4-gts-taillight.jpg

2016-bmw-m4-gts-front-splitter.jpg

2016-bmw-m4-gts-profile.jpg

2016-bmw-m4-gts-power-window-lock-switch

2016-bmw-m4-gts-interior-detail.jpg

2016-bmw-m4-gts-dashboard-01.jpg

Well what's everyone think this is going to cost? Fully optioned m4 is $92k. So this is obviously going to be over 100k. I'm on the list at my dealer for a m2 but this could actually be an investment opportunity I think if it's not driven or such. I assume dealers will be charging over msrp for this. Wonder what options will be available...

IMO: Wing needs to be wider (and lower on the deck) and wheels need to be changed out..... Other then that I think it's pretty awesome.

Give it acouple weeks and we'll surely see one plastered all over IG/FB on Accuride/Brotiforms/Etc...

perhaps as a show piece, but I guarantee that wing is functional and the engineers of that car have it at the correct spot for proper downforce at speed. I would leave everything where they put it.

perhaps as a show piece, but I guarantee that wing is functional and the engineers of that car have it at the correct spot for proper downforce at speed. I would leave everything where they put it.

I don't question the need or location of the spoiler - I just think it kinda looks like crap (just personal opinion). Ending the spoiler at the trunk lines rather then having it come "over" the rear fender just makes it look too small and out of place.

Maybe in person I'd like it though? Other then nit-picky crap like that - it's a damn good looking car.