WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

2015 Car Show/Meet/GTG List

ClassE

Farm & Fleet?  You couldn't pay me enough to park in that booth.  Good luck with that.

Glad you cleared that up for me.  Now we can avoid the awkwardness of you feeling left out when I wouldn't ask you to begin with.  I seem to have done pretty well at previous shows I have attended and usually have more cars asking to be in my booth than I have spots available.  I appreciate your concern.

Glad you cleared that up for me.  Now we can avoid the awkwardness of you feeling left out when I wouldn't ask you to begin with.  I seem to have done pretty well at previous shows I have attended and usually have more cars asking to be in my booth than I have spots available.  I appreciate your concern.

Hey, no worries man, I doubt I'll ever be asked by anyone to have my car in their booth....so there's that.  I'm glad you do well with the booth at shows.  I'm just anti-Farm&Fleet.  

No Awkwardness needed, unless you are going to be but hurt about it, then, well, no one likes that.

Hey, no worries man, I doubt I'll ever be asked by anyone to have my car in their booth....so there's that. I'm glad you do well with the booth at shows. I'm just anti-Farm&Fleet.

No Awkwardness needed, unless you are going to be but hurt about it, then, well, no one likes that.

Haha no i'm fine with it. Your not the first nor the last person to tell me how you feel about Farm and Fleet. It's part of working in the retail world and I accept it. We're still better than Wal-Mart though!

Isn't that wheel... bent?

You can't prove anything!

I did find a fantastic pavement heave on the drive over that year that caused that - however for whatever reason that picture makes it look MUCH worse then it actually was. It was actually that exact picture that made check it to see it was actually bent!