WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Automotion

michael1972

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure it was fun. maybe I'm just not into large social gatherings.

And as far as car shows. They are alright. I don't have a good example of what I think would be a good car show.

The best car show I've ever been to still ranks pretty low in the "shit id like to do again" category

Maybe it's my background of being a sadistic asshole/motorcycle guy

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure it was fun. maybe I'm just not into large social gatherings. And as far as car shows. They are alright. I don't have a good example of what I think would be a good car show. The best car show I've ever been to still ranks pretty low in the "shit id like to do again" category Maybe it's my background of being a sadistic asshole/motorcycle guy

Lets sit in our cars and cry at the next car show, maybe even cut ourselves for good measure. 

Haha. I'm all for having a good time. I guess I got my taste of it from motorcycles. Because they're more fun @__@

Edit: I didn't mean shit show as in a bad show. I just meant that it was a drunk festival with nice cars haha. I'm sure it was awesome and im just salty because I had to work :(

Carry on.