WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

2 Part Time Openings at Concours BMW

YoungCR

So we still haven't filled the last position I had posted up a couple months ago  :huh: and I now have the opportunity of working full time during the day. So we will be without night guys very soon! The positions are similar but different.

BMW Service Part-Time Lot Attendant

Mon-Thurs: 3:30-8pm

Saturday: 9-5

First two hours of the shift would consist of doing various activities such as washing customer and loaner vehicles, doing shuttle rides and other misc. tasks. After 5:30 it becomes a desk job where you fill out loaner contracts for outgoing loaner vehicles and check in loaners vehicles being returned. Saturdays would be spent primarily washing the loaner vehicles at hand with minor interior detail work involved. This position has the possibility of being full time during the summer. You would be working directly with Zach (Rampelsauce) and two other cool dudes in the BMW Alternate Transportation Office (ATO).

BMW Pre-Owned Part-Time Lot Attendant

Mon-Thurs: 4-8pm

Saturday: 9-5

Similar to the position above but instead of serving customers you do the bidding of the the pre-owned sales guys. This position would entail washing cars in the pre-owned inventory and doing light detail work (no experience needed). Basically you'd be around to assist the salesman at night which can mean you'd have nothing to do some nights and could be busy others. Saturdays would be the same deal, washing cars and assisting the salesman. You would be directly working with me.

Both positions have their own ups and downs but with both you get to work with great people and driving brand new or like new BMW's everyday! Working for service for over a year I've driven basically every BMW model since 1990: Z8, 850i, M models (Z3 M Coupe is the only one I haven't driven). 

PM me with questions/details or post below. Best way to apply for this job is to walk in to Concours Motors at 1400 Silver Spring dr and fill out a paper application. Knowledge of driving a manual transmission is a requirement! Along with having a fairly clean driving record.

any chance you can share the hourly rate? do these jobs carry into the winter season?

Starting pay would be $9 (where I started at as a service lot attendant) and I got a 50 cent raise 6 months into the job. Both positions are year round as cars are always dirty! Obviously there are some days during winter when its too cold out but usually cars can be washed unless its below 20 degrees. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...