WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Screw spotted thread...

Today I observed a E36 M3 in Kenosha, alpine white. I was following my wife home, she was in the WRX and me in my 318is. This clown gives me a stink eye after checking out the car and then decides to race my wife. I was a little disappointed she didn't make him cry but-

To stinkeyed E36 owner:

I am an enthusiast. My 318is, while several years older than your car is in far better shape than your dime a dozen rusted E36. A simple head nod or thumbs up would have been appropriate. Should you be a member on this forum, or ever find this forum, I will motion for a public stoning.

PS the angled Modified Mag decal on the upper left of your rear window is not classy.

Sincerely,

Me, the one who is better than you.

I never got the poopooing other people cars thing......well, OK, if they are acting like a douche, then game on, but in general, why? I drive an e39 M5, the wet dream of most beemer guys, but I'm not better than anyone else. A guy in a rusted out but lowered rabbit was eyeballing the car last summer. did the drive around (we were on a 3 lane hwy) and gave me the thumbs up. I gave him one back, smiled and waved. It wasn't so hard.

The biggest thing is, I didn't always drive this car. I started out with neons, argueably, one of the most hated cars ever made. I loved them, still do, I didn't get, at the time, when corvette and mustangs would give me the stink-eye, or laugh. Did they think I had the means to buy a brand new C5, but yet chose to drive a neon? People do what is within thier means, and what they enjoy.

Are you making gyros?

I freaking wish! Gyro Palace over by Bayshore is amazing. Haven't tried Oakland Gyros yet but I hear those are better. Can anyone chime in on which of the two is better?

Read the whole Efi section. That was great! Anything else?

You are probably aware of this one already

http://www.megamanual.com/v22manual/mtune.htm

Screw spotted thread...

Today I observed a E36 M3 in Kenosha, alpine white. I was following my wife home, she was in the WRX and me in my 318is. This clown gives me a stink eye after checking out the car and then decides to race my wife. I was a little disappointed she didn't make him cry but-

To stinkeyed E36 owner:

I am an enthusiast. My 318is, while several years older than your car is in far better shape than your dime a dozen rusted E36. A simple head nod or thumbs up would have been appropriate. Should you be a member on this forum, or ever find this forum, I will motion for a public stoning.

PS the angled Modified Mag decal on the upper left of your rear window is not classy.

Sincerely,

Me, the one who is better than you.

If they were on here they would probably respond by calling you a "hater".

A "Respect Your Elders" sticker is appropriate for this scenario.

I freaking wish! Gyro Palace over by Bayshore is amazing. Haven't tried Oakland Gyros yet but I hear those are better. Can anyone chime in on which of the two is better?

I don't mind Gyro Palace but Oakland Gyros is much better!

A "Respect Your Elders" sticker is appropriate for this scenario.

^^I second this!

Oh and I changed my username again. Plain and simple so I think its a keeper

I never got the poopooing other people cars thing......well, OK, if they are acting like a douche, then game on, but in general, why? I drive an e39 M5, the wet dream of most beemer guys, but I'm not better than anyone else. A guy in a rusted out but lowered rabbit was eyeballing the car last summer. did the drive around (we were on a 3 lane hwy) and gave me the thumbs up. I gave him one back, smiled and waved. It wasn't so hard.

The biggest thing is, I didn't always drive this car. I started out with neons, argueably, one of the most hated cars ever made. I loved them, still do, I didn't get, at the time, when corvette and mustangs would give me the stink-eye, or laugh. Did they think I had the means to buy a brand new C5, but yet chose to drive a neon? People do what is within thier means, and what they enjoy.

Any car with tractor steering is gay.

Sometimes im in the mood to appreciate every car that has an owner who loves, it for the sake of car-enthusiasm. And other times, like last summer, I will see a severely stanced MK4 jetta waiting for me to check his car out and share some euro luv or something, so I give an enthusiastic thumbs-up, see them smile, and flip it to a very solid thumbs-down.

You gotta catch me on the right day.