WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Favorite places to eat

B C

What are they?

I for one am anxiously awaiting Chick-fil-A coming to the Milwaukee area. A chicken sammich, waffle fries, and lemonade always sounds good.

Queso chicken burrito at Qdoba is always awesome. As far as the one-offs, My wife and I enjoy Cocina Real just off the freeway in New Berlin for some mexican food. There are better places around downtown like La Fuente, but its close and not in a shady area.

Chick-fil-A will be awesome. I miss having them around the corner. (When I was stationed at Ft. Benning) Other then that I enjoy Milios subs, along with Jimmy Johns.I refuse to go to any of these small restaurants in Madison due to the fact I feel I'm going to catch salmonella poisoning, or see cockroaches everywhere.

In Madison:

Zoe's Pizza in Waunakee, Gyro Palace on Highway M, BURAKA (East African/Ethiopian food) on state street, Nifty 50's on Odana but I sadly just found out it closed this summer :(

In Milwaukee

Kopp's, Oscar's, Ma Fischer's, Oakland Gyros. Haven't really experimented too much with local Milwaukee places beyond those.