WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Christmas

Jeff

Got a martini mixer cup thing, and a GoPro Hero 2 from the GF :D

Turns out my mother also bought me a used GoPro for our family Xmas next week, so I'm gonna have two to play with = awesome footage from in and outside the car!

Kick Ass! My brother got a suction cup for his so we plan on playing around with it tomorrow. As for me I got a new pair of snow boots, some clothing a cookbook and other useful things. Only car related things were a corvette calendar and a diesel power magazine. But I did buy myself a set of wheels for the E28 which I'll be picking up next week :eek:

Yeah mine has that, cant wait to go wreck my WRX and catch it on camera lol

What wheels did you get?

Lol we gotta get a chad cam too for his bumper :P. I bought some 15" E34 Style 5's. This is my goal to have spax springs, e90 drop hats, billy hd's on lowest setting in rear looking just like this after all is said and done on the rest of the car this summer.

post-786-136211549739_thumb.jpg

Way awesome! hope to see some videos posted here soon

We're Gonna have to get a go pro video thread started! I'd like to pic one up for myself also.

Ryan I miss driving in your yard! Though last time we did that we had to push you out...

I got pretty close to being stuck again lol

The first time I drove through w/o the camera I found a 2ft high drift across the yard, and that's on top of the 8" in the yard. Plowed through at approx 2mph..

I'll be back in town on the 2nd I hope, so you and the rest of the Appleton Crew should come by for some shenanigans and whatnot.. maybe drive on the 'Bago.