WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

M20 Turbo => M50 turbo fun.

Rowleym

That's right, you're first name is Mitch, and im pretty sure Kaiser's first name is Mitch too. So that gives us:

2 Dans

2 Brians

2 Ryans

2 Tonys

2 Mitchpeople

Posted Image

YEP, I THINK SO!

You forgot Robert and I. Are we the only thirds? I'm Earl III and he's Robert III:P

Snap, I have an e36 rack I picked up for 50$ haha. I've seen a couple other guys without power steering and they didn't think it was that bad. And half of the drift you let go of the wheel anyway and let it spin, stop it and have fun.

Only reason letting go of the wheel works is cause of weight transfer, half due to power steering. a power steering rack with out the power steering, defeats 90% of the purpose. If you're going to run with out power steering mitch, swap in a manual rack out of an S13, you'll thank me later.

Rowley, alot of the children on R3v, are fucking stupid. and don't drift, they rip the e-brake and slide one direction, and let off the brake. not drifting. That's weak as hell. And gay. Fix your goddamn power steering, and don't be dumb. Especially if you're going to go extended steering, that shit will break your forearm in half if it catches mid drift. That shit will hurt so goddamn bad.

Guy near my house has a dyno in his garage... I need to get to know him better!

How are you wiring your MS3? Yourself or having someone do it?

I took out the PS in my 318 and it was a bitch even on the ice, hard to get to lock and hard to rotate it back.

Where in the hell do you get all the money to drop on all of these expensive parts so fast?

Also with MegaSquirt use Tuner studio, you can pay 50 bucks and have a self tuning feature, worked well on a friends miata.

Sent from the future. Or my phone, who knows.

Guy near my house has a dyno in his garage... I need to get to know him better!

How are you wiring your MS3? Yourself or having someone do it?

I took out the PS in my 318 and it was a bitch even on the ice, hard to get to lock and hard to rotate it back.

Where in the hell do you get all the money to drop on all of these expensive parts so fast?

Also with MegaSquirt use Tuner studio, you can pay 50 bucks and have a self tuning feature, worked well on a friends miata.

Sent from the future. Or my phone, who knows.

came to post this. Find a comparable setup on e30tech and copy their timing map, use TS for the fuel map.