WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Build thread/running log of my E28? Guess I can do eet.

Brian.

Try owning a vw. Constantly watching the temp gauge and turning the radio/heat off to make sure you don't hear your timing chains. Lol.

I hardly ever run with my radio on, because 1 it hardly works, 2 its not loud 3, I wanna hear my car, incase it ever does start to implode.

Also, I always watch my temp gauge, E28 cooling systems are fucking trash.

You can make an offer ... I tried to look up as many as I could for reference ... Tell you what, I will re-price at 125 now and we can start there. I am in no hurry either.

@Earl - This is the air dam I have on order right now :-)

What air dam are you picking up? And $125? You're being a butthole now. LOL

I'll see if I can fix my E28, and snag it! whats the mounting stuff for it look like?

Hartge reproduction - exactly like the one earl posted in post #203

All the brackets are there - some of the bolts and nuts should be replaced as they are rough. There is one mount that broke off the air dam when removing but it should be repairable with a plastic weld or something like that. Photos are here and there is a blurry photo of that bracket. http://s288.beta.photobucket.com/use...i/library/SALE

This will not fit with euro bumpers and will look awful bumperless as it meets the bottom of the US bumper. Also, it is a pain to mount.