WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Nanotechnology

Bimmerfan31

Question

16 answers to this question

I can promise you not on a commercial haha... I'm always looking for new ways to keep my black looking clean longer than a drive around the block. This product has been tested in aircrafts, also is used to repel from carpets, and now is designed as a sealant on cars that's suppose to protect clear coat and repel dust. I got a sample pack from a company here in WI. I hope to apply it before storage and see if it actually lives up to the reputation 

37 minutes ago, Bimmerfan31 said:

It's the type of product, the brand I'm using is tough guard. Earl, I think there is a difference but I think that's cuz there is a  mixture of research for the both of them 

Yes, it is a mixture. You need to acquire the Tough Guard canister (available at Wal Mart) then fill it with the synthetic lubricant (check ambient application temperature for correct lubricant). Once full, you scrub it on the paint like you are using a buffing pad/sanding pad using circular motions. 

1101tr_05+oil_change_maintenance_tips+fram_tough_guard_oil_filter.jpg