WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New member from Eau Claire

Hi everyone! First time BMW owner here! Some of you know that douche kaiser rolls, well I'm his lady friend lol. I've met some of you at the Fall Meet!

Today I picked up a 1994 325i from the original owner. It has 127,000 on the odometer and it is exceptionally clean for an e36 (most I've seen for sale are beat to hell). It spent its entire life in St. Paul, MN but it is relatively rust free. My assumption is that the owners didn't drive it very often in the snow at all.

ea3f10c66b564ee7219056a8c7de8c69.jpg

I'll eventually start another thread as I'd like track my progress on it. I picked it up as a daily, due to my other car ('95 Miata) becoming more of my track car.

8b4ffba0432716615f16a33db3f81add.jpg

I'm definitely excited to learn more about the car and go more towards the OEM+ route.

More info on the Miata, please.

Weclome

What would you like to know? Haha

I bought it stock two years ago, I kinda did the whole car show thing with it for a while and then realized that racing is more fun so I changed it up a bit. I had some wheels on it that made it rub like a mofo so it wasn't as fun as it could be:

7df328488178326a10eb6fd8999e16fd.jpg

Here's a booty shot..

adbec2e4320c9b636cbd3cb75c66ee6e.jpg

But then I threw some 15x9s with sticky tires on it and remembered what it was like to have a Miata lol. I have lots and lots of plans for the car still! But anywho, this is a BMW forum oops [emoji28]

On 7/12/2016 at 9:56 PM, inazupra said:

I bought it stock two years ago, I kinda did the whole car show thing with it for a while and then realized that racing is more fun so I changed it up a bit. I had some wheels on it that made it rub like a mofo so it wasn't as fun as it could be:

Here's a booty shot..

But then I threw some 15x9s with sticky tires on it and remembered what it was like to have a Miata lol. I have lots and lots of plans for the car still! But anywho, this is a BMW forum oops emoji28.png

Very clean car.

I would like to do an auto cross build in the future with one. They are so inexpensive, light, and rear wheel drive its hard not to consider them.

Here's a booty shot..

But then I threw some 15x9s with sticky tires on it and remembered what it was like to have a Miata lol. I have lots and lots of plans for the car still! But anywho, this is a BMW forum oops [emoji28]

Very clean car.

I would like to do an auto cross build in the future with one. They are so inexpensive, light, and rear wheel drive its hard not to consider them.

You definitely should! They're a lot of fun, even in 100% stock form.