WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My name is Earl, and I have a Stainless Steel bolt fetish =)

Earl

The UUC Bushings/Enforcer cups and AKG front subframe reinforcement kit have arrrived. The UUC Bushings are slightly falsely advertised. They are a very dark tranparent blue, almost black. The picture shows them as being a solid Cerulean color. They appear to be very stiff so I am thinking they are correct besides color.

I have decided to stay non ///M for front brakes at the moment. I can't seem to justify the extra $100 for rotors and the $150-$200 to source a set of spindles and calipers. If the brakes feel like they should be upgraded when the car is done, I will just do the swap then.

My door handles have been shipped and are on the way as well. I can't seem to get the seller to give me part numbers off of the handles themselves to make sure they're legit. He said he shipped them before reading my message and apologizes. I told him if they are fakes that I will be going through PayPal to get a part of the money refunded as stock handles engraved by someone are not worth what I paid. We will hope they are real=)

• 2 weeks later...

He knew better unfortunately. I found out after I won them that the guy has sold a few pair of counterfeit handles. He has sold genuine ones though, which kept me hopefull.

I really wanted them to be real so that I had genuine motorsport handles. That's the only reason I sprung for them=) I have an addiction for rare parts.