WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Water by the Bridge 2015 photos

patsbimmer1

I have a few photos from Water by the Bridge last weekend.  Unfortunately I didn't take nearly enough pictures but here are a few of my favorites.

2 fat men loading my car on the shitty dyno.  I'l post a video eventually just because I like the noises my car makes.

2%20fat%20men-1_zpsnow8qre8.jpg

135i-1_zpsiznjrryq.jpg

twerk%20tm-1_zpsm3olve2i.jpg

Oh you know... just an s54 powered e30 coupe.

s54%20e30-1_zpsnlmgen3x.jpg

strangers-1_zps4yktihjb.jpg

z3m%20speedhunters-1_zpssrguh7io.jpg

stella%20by%20the%20bridge-1-2_zps5ggcmu

mercedes-1_zpsrahsxjh3.jpg

stella%20by%20the%20bridge-1-3_zpszi5da0

This mini is bad ass!  Ton's of custom fab work from the seats to the 4 cylinder Porsche engine shoved in there and the awesome cage.

Mini-1_zpsqnk2ht99.jpg

S14 powered e21 with what I believe to be a DTM widebody.  The guy bought the car this way.

e21-1_zpsq0nsbfdw.jpg

z3m%20speedhunters-1-2_zpse27uh89b.jpg

S14 in an alpine white e30 M3

m%20s14-1_zpsnv8ccgqf.jpg

No picture of my car?!

Nice meeting you. Your car looked great. Was an awesome time. Too bad the dyno was shit.

I have a picture of you cleaning your car lol.  I meant to come back to get a picture of your car but I got distracted.  It was nice to meet you to man!  I am already looking at dyno shops within an hour of me to set up an appointment and should hopefully have it dyno'd this weekend or next.

I have a picture of you cleaning your car lol.  I meant to come back to get a picture of your car but I got distracted.  It was nice to meet you to man!  I am already looking at dyno shops within an hour of me to set up an appointment and should hopefully have it dyno'd this weekend or next.

da fuq? Bring it to King Motorsports in New Berlin. that's by my house. That way I can go with you. I need to get my car dyno'd as well. 

da fuq? Bring it to King Motorsports in New Berlin. that's by my house. That way I can go with you. I need to get my car dyno'd as well. 

I have an email out to them for pricing and Saturday availability otherwise I am looking at Late Model Throttle in Waukesha.  That is $70 for 3 pulls with AFR's.  They both use Dynojet's.

I have an email out to them for pricing and Saturday availability otherwise I am looking at Late Model Throttle in Waukesha.  That is $70 for 3 pulls with AFR's.  They both use Dynojet's.

text me updates so I can try to get in at the same time and we can go back to back. I'm about to install my downpipe that's been sitting in my garage for 8 months and go to Stage 2. Would like to dyno Stage 1 for funsies before I do that. 

text me updates so I can try to get in at the same time and we can go back to back. I'm about to install my downpipe that's been sitting in my garage for 8 months and go to Stage 2. Would like to dyno Stage 1 for funsies before I do that. 

Will do man.  When I decide I can just set up appointments for both of us and if you can't make it then I will cancel.

^ Awesome. Let me know how it goes!

I went to Beyond Redline in Green Bay. They have a DynoJet and charge $135/hour for dyno tuning. Might be cheaper if you just want to hop on and do pulls. They monitory your boost and AFRs.

The car was all stock (minus exhaust and panel air filter), put down 283whp and 292wtq on 7psi. Check out my post here: http://my1series.com/2014/05/10/dyno-day/

At Water By The Bridge, it "put down" 306whp and 275wtq at 17psi on some junk "Dyno Dynamics" machine. Mind you I've added catless downpipes, intakes, E85 fuel pump, and JB4 on Map 7 with E60 in the tank. The numbers were literally impossible. There is no way I only added 20whp and lost 17wtq. The car absolutely rips. I will do a apples-to-apples comparison again this summer at Beyond Redline in Green Bay.

yea that's bogus lol. My N54 put down 380/434 on FBO and I never ran E85 - I was always on straight 93 octane. You *should* be around 400 +/-

That's what I thought. Aiming for 420whp with an aggressive flash.

Keep in mind, dynos can be "calibrated" to read high or low. Late Model Throttle is known to have one of the more accurate dynos in the area.

Good to know...

I apparently put down 200ft/lbs of torque at wbtb. My e36 was about 200wtq! That was a huge red flag for me that this guy and his dyno were just idiots.

Yeah, they weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Never again.

• 3 weeks later...