WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hi all.

zojave

I must say you all are really nice. 

At one meet, StewCrew (peace be upon him) very lovingly carried Earl around the parking lot.  It was very sweet. 

If we ever had a WIBIMMERS track day there's no doubt that it would begin and end with lots of hugs. 

But as we saw earlier in the week, talking about N54 tunes brings out the worst in all of us. Dont talk about N54 tunes and everything will remain peaceful. 

I think I remember that N54 thread. It's a bit hazy, though. I think JB4 is smoke and mirrors. Terry has never done anything for the N5x world. Ever. Definitely didn't pave the way for anything other than lies. Someday you'll see, guys. Someday. 

seriously though, I'm looking forward to Cars & coffee starting up again this year. Our presence was only modest in 2014. One day I think 4 of us made it but nothing larger. All of my track days this year are near the end of any given month so I don't expect to have very many conflicts for scheduling C&C