WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS Race Warz 2015

B C

Is anyone interested in going to GLD this summer and running their car against other members?

Participants can experience the thrill of driving parallel to another car in a straight line and getting a paper with numbers on it!

Non-participants can experience the thrill of watching others drive parallel to eachother in a straight line and see them receive a paper with numbers on it!

Actually I was thinking we could try and guess the times and total up a score and provide a prize for the best guesser. 

Thoughts?

eurp_1002_01_o%2Bdrag_competition%2Bbmw_

I think the most I have ever paid to run was $40 but that was during either import wars or real street drags.  Usually it's about $25 to run as many times as you can.  How busy they are decides how many runs you get that day.  I would say that I have averaged at least 6 runs per visit and that's with a lot of sitting around after runs and watching friends run.

Regardless of who would be interested in participating, these are some matchups i'd be interested in seeing:

Bassboy's E21 vs Patsbimmer's 335i

Bobdudeman vs Leadballs

WasntM3's Dinan vs my own vehicle 

I_love_cars's 135i vs Michael1972's 335i

Kyletime666's E21 vs The guy with the supercharged v8 m3 in greenfield.... Oscar? forgot his screenname

cyoung's 528e vs Earl's 318ti      :shifty:  :shifty:  :shifty:

Regardless of who would be interested in participating, these are some matchups i'd be interested in seeing:

Bassboy's E21 vs Patsbimmer's 335i

Bobdudeman vs Leadballs

WasntM3's Dinan vs my own vehicle 

I_love_cars's 135i vs Michael1972's 335i

Kyletime666's E21 vs The guy with the supercharged v8 m3 in greenfield.... Oscar? forgot his screenname

cyoung's 528e vs Earl's 318ti      :shifty:  :shifty:  :shifty:

whos leadballs? i know mike and spence got a grudge with me lol 

these quotes are getting effed up 

Yes you mike, and i only kid sir :)

whos leadballs? i know mike and spence got a grudge with me lol

Are you talking about me Bob? No grudges here so can't be. But I'm down to run against whoever. Win/lose its all fun.