WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hello from Austin

StewCrew

Hello everyone! As some of my closer friends from here know, I recently moved from the Milwaukee area to Austin, TX. I figured I'd try and post some cool pictures here of my adventure over the next year or so of living here. 1200 miles away but still repping WiBimmers.

My e30 and my buddies e28. Coolest garage on the block!

B1F9F0BC-F9A9-46D1-A071-63286ACFE757_zps

In front of the Wizard Academy

07E4ACD6-399A-40B0-B9F1-051873B2281B_zps

Cool pan from... somewhere... I got lost and took pictures

027500C0-7C80-451E-83B5-1582A1748902_zps

View of the downtown skyline from a park near my house

65ADFD4E-930D-4554-942B-FC78DE456597_zps

Well that's all for now! Hopefully I'm able to keep up with all of this and post some rad stuff from down south. For those on Instagram you can follow me @NotJakeStewart if interested!

Thanks!

Have you seen a bunch of BMW's in Austin or are they pretty scarce?

I've seen a couple of cool 1series rolling around. There's a house in my neighborhood that's all about the 5ers. An alpine e28, e39 touring and some newer 5 series (idk their chassis codes). Other than that just a lot of moms in the x3/5s driving kids around hahah.

Been meaning to text you Jake asking what your doing out there down south! Know youve thought about going down there before.

Pretty much to just get out of the Midwest. Luckily it only took 21 years to realize I don't wan to live there anymore ;) I'll eventually be going to school once I get a job set up as well.

Goodbye from Wisconsin

BAN HIS STATE TRADING ASS

BAN DEEZ NUTS, MITCH

I'm happy for you man! All I ask is for a favor: take pictures of those sweet, clean texas E28's for me!

I send you a snapchat tomorrow of the e28 down the road from me! My roommate said it's on craigslist as a parts car right now too. I'll look into it a bit for you if you're interested :)

If anyone wants to send me money to buy this 635csi, I'll go pick it up and hold it for ya?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4625276100.html

Needs some work but when was the last time you found a 635csi for a grand?

Oh man and a complete car too! My brother bought a non-running georgia car for $600 4 years ago up here with no interior, those parts are super expensive!

Being that its red/tan and a good price id be surprised if its still around tomorrow afternoon.

Oh man and a complete car too! My brother bought a non-running georgia car for $600 4 years ago up here with no interior, those parts are super expensive!

Being that its red/tan and a good price id be surprised if its still around tomorrow afternoon.

It was posted 2 weeks ago, but who knows. That's the cheapest I've ever seen one in one piece hahaha.