WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E46 M3 Milwaukee

dastuz

2002 E46 M3

-Coilovers (corner balanced - Big Bear)

-Turner Motorsports #2 anti-sway F & R

-Stoptech stg 2 brakes

-Status Gruppe catless Header

-Borla dual resonated mid pipe (no muffler and boy is it loud)

-3,083 lbs (dry weight)

-Apex Arc-8's

-265/18 square set up

-Turner Motorsports rear subframe reinforcement plates (just did the diy this winter)

-Powerflex poly bushings (rear subframe, RTAB, FCAB)

Working on the driver mod with Track DE's.

post-3482-0-67118000-1403829209_thumb.jp

Wow! nice weight savings and setup. 

I love seeing serious performance cars :)

serious is right. He spent most of this past winter tearing the car apart to install all that stuff. Everything was DIY and it was just a crazy project. When the entire rear end is dropped from the car.....lol 

If the weather holds (although it's not looking good) on Sunday for Dyno Days at King, I know he was interested in also meeting up - I was telling him the other day about this e30 in new berlin. Could be a cool little BMW meet and greet 

Thank you.

Interior is fairly gutted. I have one stock seat, one omp race seat up front. The heater controls are still in as well as the door panels. Carpet, speakers, radio, rear seats are all gone. Last year I had just the rear seats gone along with a borla midpipe and rear muffler section and my dry weight was around 3200.

If anyone has an e46 and wants help with the subframe or bushings send em my way... crazy project, but worth it not to have the trunk rip out when youre driving it like you should be.

Not the fastest car in a straight line, but she sure goes like hell in the twisties. Also that straight six with no mufflers is intoxicating.