WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New E34 in Bayview

Guest Kip

Guest Kip

Hey all. My name is Caleb. Sort of new to the Milwaukee area, met a forum member on the street tonight who let me know this exists. Getting back into the BMW game after five or six years. Recently picked up a Brilliantrot 1991 525i. Previous owner swapped in an S52 from a 99 M3. M50 manifold, TMS OBD1 tune, Jim Conforti 3.5" intake. Euro smileys/French hi beams/Euro fogs. Style 5's.

Replaced pads/rotors, plugs, and control/thrust arms today. Minor electrical issues and body rust to be addressed in the near future.

Can't get photos to upload from my phone but I'll add some from my computer when I can. Excited to meet other members.

Guest Kip

Whoa that is seriously cool! Welcome, And you should relocate that battery

jon-heder-napoleon-dynamite-movie-photo-

Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.

You're just jealous cause I've been online chatting with hot babes all day.

And yeah, the battery is a little cramped in there. I've got quite a to do list.

Guest Kip

Mike burtons old car. Wondering who picked it up. Needs quite a bit of work to get to good shape. Remember it had some engine noise issues.

It needs some TLC but nothing too crazy. Mike was great to deal with and was extremely upfront with any issues he knew about. More electrical/wiring stuff than anything.

Guest Kip

I do. There is one other white E28 around here. I am east of KK on Linus. I finally got the garage cleaned out and park in there now. :)

Lucky you. Always saw a white E28 with black wheels on Robinson. That yours?