WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

scooters

industrialsized

I'll be at the Concours show before and then Scooters after! No e30...but the backup car will suffice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is disappointing... I've been looking forward to having a chance to check it out in person. 

This is disappointing... I've been looking forward to having a chance to check it out in person.

If I don't see this car soon - I'm calling photoshop on the whole build.

Imagine how I feel! Is sucks going to a car show and talking about a car that you have but isn't there. I try to not even talk about at shows.

Seems me & Submuzik are coming to concours befor going to scooters. Any way we can all meet up at concours? Not sure who is who. Also who is all going to Scooters afterwards?

See you at Concours, I will be there around 10a in my black e30. 

Seems me & Submuzik are coming to concours befor going to scooters. Any way we can all meet up at concours? Not sure who is who. Also who is all going to Scooters afterwards?

I'll be at Concours. I'll have a black brewers hat with a white M and Motorsports Pumas on driving a silvergray E46 M3.

I'll be at Concours. I'll have a black brewers hat with a white M and Motorsports Pumas on driving a silvergray E46 M3.

Ok will be on the look out for you guys. I will be in a silver e92 and Submuzik will be drivin a slammed black e90. Are you also going to scooters?

Ok will be on the look out for you guys. I will be in a silver e92 and Submuzik will be drivin a slammed black e90. Are you also going to scooters?

I am going to scooters as well. Hopefully we'll get a good group to ride up there!

Thank you to all that attended! as always there are a few things that I feel we(the GTG crew) could have done better at but in my opinion this was the smoothest scooters yet and that is mostly due to you, the guys and girls that attend. Every one seemingly had a good time and was very respectful of other enthusiasts, staff and most importantly our hosts/neighbors. We could not put this event on with out your attendance and we could not continue to host the GTG without everyone playing by the rules. We also had a best yet turnout for BMW's and that is something I personally like to see so thanks and if you have any suggestions or comments about the event I am all ears.

dp