WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Out of Commission

Earl

Glad to hear everything was a success with surgery man! One step closer to that full recovery.

wait, bassface had earrings??? 

baller.

status.

achieved. 

:cool:

Sure did. The earring straightened out completely while getting ripped out too. I couldn't even bend it back by hand. Upper ear cartilage is damn strong I guess. Left is obviously before and the way it should be. Right is afterwards.

earring_zps76bb1f7e.jpg

Yeah we were installing the rear subframe on the e21. I had my head under the car and as I was getting out from underneath the earring got caught on the rocker panel/pinch weld. A few swear words, couple minutes later and some hydrogen peroxide to cauterize it (stop the bleeding) I was back installing the subframe. Def was a painful experience tho.

Yeah we were installing the rear subframe on the e21. I had my head under the car and as I was getting out from underneath the earring got caught on the rocker panel/pinch weld. A few swear words, couple minutes later and some hydrogen peroxide to cauterize it (stop the bleeding) I was back installing the subframe. Def was a painful experience tho.

no, definitely more nonchalant.

right after it happened you behaved more along the lines of  "hey, did you see that beautiful cardinal flying by?" then just peacefully went into the house.