WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

angel eyes?

RamRod E28

Question

22 answers to this question

stock e39 headlights are awful so anything is better then what they come with (wiring up the halo rings are a pain though) have yet to figure out mine

Pre 2001 e39 headlights are horrible.  2001-2003 are spectacular.....however I still replaced mine with euro hellas to get rid of the orange corner lens's

Pre 2001 e39 headlights are horrible.  2001-2003 are spectacular.....however I still replaced mine with euro hellas to get rid of the orange corner lens's

YES! I agree with you 100% there. should of clarified and ditching the orange corners  is a huge must! I absolutely love the Headlights I have on mine. aside from the impossible halo rings that i cannot get to work right. 

Don't these make my car look like total shit?

gallery_3321_25_364663.jpg

UUGH revolting!

You better steer clear. J/K I think they are very BMW and if they are on anything else it is incorrect. Depo are the best for the money Glass lenses and what not. They have options for projector or HID. Up to how much you want to spend. The plastic is pretty brittle though so you will have to be careful when installing.

DJ Auto Glass are the best for the money. they have glass lenses and they are set up like euro projectors. A set with as close to 4000K HID's will offer the most useable light. They are also very cost effective. The plastic isn't brittle like Depos.

Altered to my experiences=)