WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

OK attempt 2 now to throw up pics of the beemers lets see if it works this time

My Daily - A 2000 e46 328i Sport Package 5 speed manual (SOLD!!!)

post-3308-0-07370200-1378247825_thumb.jp

My 1984 e28 528e automatic with cloth (Getting slammered and many other mods soon)

post-3308-0-49200400-1378248921_thumb.jp

My parts e28 I just picked up thing came from cali a true shame that it got smashed but oh well im gonna strip what I need outta it for my 84 and see if I can turn this thing into a racecar.

post-3308-0-99400400-1378249211_thumb.jp

post-3308-0-42862100-1378247902_thumb.jp

You would want to weld plates over the holes for the bumper shocks and then use as little filler as possible to smooth them out. Try to avoid bondo as much as possible.

I also highly suggest you do not plastidip the roof, hood, and trunk. I sprayed my whole car and it was a huge pain yo remove (had it on for 6 months and there is still some in spots I havent gotten off) and for the price you can just spent a lot less money and do the tried and true $50 rustoleum paintjob. I have seen some amazing results with that.

Also, use photobucket to upload pictures to and then paste the image links here.

• 4 weeks later...

Update y'all I traded my 944 for a 2001 Grand Cherokee V8 Laredo with every option in it, the thing hauls so much ass. Also I got the diving boards off the blue e28, Im in the process of swapping the leather from the wrecked one, which I think the parts car can be saved after cutting and removing all the Fd up front end parts. Also just lowered the front on the e28 about 2 inches about to do the rear in a bit just need new wheels to see how low I can go. Smoked a deer with my 3 series so gotta fix that (fuzzy bastard only dented the fender and hood a little and broke the FL blinker and broke the headlight lens as well). Wish I could throw up some pics but the uploader on here is a pain in the ass.

• 2 months later...

ok update on the bimmers I got the e46 back into commission after the deer incident just put in new headlight covers and smoked blinkers for now and gonna have a full paintjob and have all the imperfections fixed next spring so I have a fun winter bomber. Next off after dubs downtown drove the e28 home with no issues and even drove it to work a good number of times. Then I drove a total of 2 miles into town and the tranny started slipping like a bitch. the way back to where I store it.. lost all forward gears but reverse works like a charm :cool:. sooo.... manual swap happening sooner than expected lol :shifty:.

• 5 weeks later...