WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Store NOW OPEN!

YoungCR

I opened up the Store last night and worked out a few bugs this morning. We'll use this as a feedback thread for any questions or answers regarding purchasing WI BIMMERS merchandise. All of our transactions will be done from here on out for tax purposes, so we will be only accepting paypal or credit cards through paypal.

Keep in mind that any shipping you choose for Pre-Order items will be used once the product is produced and delivered to us, so shipping estimates are not accurate. Once the Pre-Order periods are closed, the products will be shown as unavailable in the store. Eventually we will start keeping popular items in stock. 

You can always check the status of your order by clicking on your username in the upper right corner, then click "client area" on the drop down. Once in the client area you can click on Purchases which will show all the items you have bought and you can also track your shipping from there.

Any items you choose "local pickup" for it will be your responsibility to arrange pickup with us after the items have been produced.

I refuse to patronize this store until there is a 'Mark forums read' button on this page:

http://www.wibimmers.com/board/

Now I speak with my wallet!!  Take that capitalism.

I finally found a way to code this in also so I will be adding it soon! Otherwise there is the default one at the bottom.

Where is "local pickup"?  I'd like it shipped to my house so I don't have to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back for a shirt, but at the same time, I don't want to pay $10 for FedEx Home Delivery.

Local pickup is Milwaukee area. I also intended it as an option to pick up the shirts at meets, which I'm hoping we can have produced before the 5er meet on the 22nd. We'll see though.

Will the business cards and stickers be added to the store?  Also found a glitch, if you add a shirt for 15$ then add the second for 13.50$, you can delete the first one and add another and they are both showing 13.50$ for a total of 27$ rather than 28.50$

Profits from the tee's will go towards making business cards and stickers! I like the pricing hack haha