WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Allow myself to introduce myself...

Andrew

Hello,

My name is Andrew, and I just purchased Rampelsauce's Delphin E30.  I'm not new to E30's; I had a Delphin/Cardinal 1987 325is in high school, but I never modded or tracked the car.  I plan to restore this new car where it needs it, lightly mod it, and try my hand at a track day or auto-x this year.  I purchased a cardinal interior (I love Delphin/Cardinal) minus seats with the car, so if you have cardinal sports seats, I'm interested:)  I'm also looking forward to attending some WI Bimmers events this driving season... if we get a driving season with this crazy weather!

Pic of the car (which many of you have seen before i'm sure):

IMG_0478.jpg

Below is the old car, which i'm starting to think was resprayed, because it doesn't look exactly like Delphin.  I sold this car to some guy (lost his contact info) who lived on Milwaukee's east side/upper east side and I haven't seen it since.  Let me know if you see her:)

DSCN0837.jpg

~Andrew

Hey! this is Brian. Glad to see you back in God's Chariot! We definitely need to hit up Blackhawk together this fall. I am planning on going to the BMWCCA/Badger Bimmers event in August again this year. You think you love the E30 now, just wait til you take one on track! 

You should drop into the chatroom around 8-9p tonight :D

Hey! this is Brian. Glad to see you back in God's Chariot! We definitely need to hit up Blackhawk together this fall. I am planning on going to the BMWCCA/Badger Bimmers event in August again this year. You think you love the E30 now, just wait til you take one on track! 

You should drop into the chatroom around 8-9p tonight :D

I'd love to go to blackhawk.I can be available for a chat tonight.

Do you happen to have a wife named Oprah?

(thought of this when I read your thread title....)

I'm glad someone caught the reference :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes! It was nice meeting you as well.  I can't believe I just happened upon such a great event.  I think i'll continue to come for the stand up comedy during the prize giveaway.

If you don't mind, could you please post your positive review of our show in the event thread I made for it?  http://www.wibimmers.com/board/index.php?/topic/1404-brew-city-cruise-night-every-tuesday-57-thru-101/