WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Some new mods! :)

e92boost

Hey guys! Been a while since I've been on here. My car has changed alot since the last time you guys saw it. M3 front, LCI tail lights full m3 interior swap BMW performance electronic steering wheel dinan exhaust and alot of other go fast goodies! :)

Anyways here a few pics to start but ill have some good ones up!

Also... Any meets anytime soon?

C227451C-33DA-4921-AD6E-79CF8C9A5FEF-205

Took these snails out. Added something a little better ;)

1953C95D-B731-4DF2-B4F2-9E6CB0DFC81C-324

Sweetest oem upgrade ever!

A66709EA-FA7B-426C-85DC-F901A73018A9-324

Intake valves nasty! 50k miles and all this. Any 335i owner should get on this ASAP!

2D87DD2A-10E9-44CF-AED0-E88165863658-324

E9492641-6937-408B-916C-DE9EF20AFA60-324

More coming pics soon of the body upgrades ;)

WOW, I thought only VW/Audi direct injection systems were the big offenders for carbon buildup. Thanks for that pic

I have seen that steering wheel before, its amazing! I cant fathom what that must have cost though. Nice to see you back on the forum!

WOW, I thought only VW/Audi direct injection systems were the big offenders for carbon buildup. Thanks for that pic

I have seen that steering wheel before, its amazing! I cant fathom what that must have cost though. Nice to see you back on the forum!

Man the n54 is notorious for carbon build up! It's just not as known like VW tdi and Audi rs4 etc.

it's not as bad to fix. I had mine walnut shell blasted. Worked perfect. Usually you can get it done for under 400$ at a local Indy.

Nothing else works except this cleaning too. No sea foam, meth injection doesn't help, nothing.

Anyways thanks. The steering wheel was a little pricey but well worth it ;)

I must suction cup my go-pro to your car......  0.o

YES! I wanna hear this baby roar :D

It's an oem BMW performance steering wheel. It has shift lights, track lap timer, water temp oil temps efficient dynamics gforce meter 1/4 times 0-60 times alot of stuff. It's crazy lol.

These steering wheels are awesome! The alcantara feels great too.