WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

June 22nd Madison area WiBimmers meet at Zimbrick BMW!

Brian.

Finalized the date. It works for me. As I no longer have military duties to full fill.

I would have done the 15th of June, but the 16th is Fathers day. And I'm sure alot of you have fathers to hang with, unlike myself! (He's deceased)
So it's gunna be on June 22nd,2013

I'm trying to correlate a schedule in my brain that'll work well for everyone/myself.

• Gunna do a grill and chill.
    Madison, seeing as reserving the Marina might be hard due to the amount of boaters on a given weekend.
  • Noon roll in.
    Photos, grab some eats (bring money or food & soda for this, this is out of pocket, and I have a house to pay for, among other bills)
  • I'd like to get a huge group to show up to Rocky's (It's a local meet that happens every weekend in summer) around 9-10PM they do a cruise up and down the strip (East washington st.)

THIS IS BEING HELD AT ZIMBRICK BMW 2400 Rimrock Rd. Madison Wi.

Highlighted in the Red and Blue rectangles is where we're parking.

june22ndcarmeet.jpg

Edited by CYoung

There's only one June 22nd meet, you can always have another kid....

Lol! I'm defiantly in for this and will probably bring some high school friends too. If we could do Ryan's cruise route I would be very happy but we can always save it for next year too. If we don't wanna go south there are some great hills out by Mazomanie/Cross Plains. But its not my meet so I'll shut up :D

• 2 weeks later...