WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

June 22nd Madison area WiBimmers meet at Zimbrick BMW!

Brian.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally got us a space big enough now. Zimbrick BMW has given us permission to use their side lot. I'll buy food and charcoal if people want to throw a little money my way. Otherwise feel free to bring your own!

Guest RaulsRR

Very cool Andy allowed a meet on their lot. Im stuck at work till 6 but i'll head over there after. The Rocky's lot is always an interesting time.

Very cool Andy allowed a meet on their lot. Im stuck at work till 6 but i'll head over there after. The Rocky's lot is always an interesting time.

I don't know you. But I'm assuming you're from the area. Rocky's is no more. No ones allowed over there, due to people leaving garbage. We now meet at Noodles & Company just north of Rocky's.

Feel free to PM me your number and I'll let you know what we/me are up to at 6!

Guest RaulsRR

Originally from Sun Prairie so I know that area pretty well. Yea I just heard about the Rocky's lot. The Wistreetandtrack guys all meet up at slumberland if anyone is looking for some racing as well. 

Originally from Sun Prairie so I know that area pretty well. Yea I just heard about the Rocky's lot. The Wistreetandtrack guys all meet up at slumberland if anyone is looking for some racing as well. 

Didn't know that. And usually the WiST guys come to N&C now. Atleast a few do

Pardon my stupidity but is there a good brushless wash near the meet location? Thanks

Your coming down 151 right? This PDQ gas station would be on your way to Zimbrick:

PDQ Store #130 

4741 Lien Rd. 

Madison, WI 53704 

Otherwise if you wanna wash your car right before the meet, you could go two exits down to this store, little back tracking but car would be cleaner:

PDQ Store #117

2538 Fish Hatchery Rd.

Madison, WI 53713