WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Douche Drift

B C

WOW, I dont know what to think of this. He isn't the most skilled driver ever, but some of the shots are just amazing with the car getting sideways. WHAT A DOUCHE for driving like that around traffic and pedestrians though L O L

DONT DRIVE LIKE THIS!!!!!

EDIT: Douche drifter is now dead. He is off to that great crowded city street in the sky.  

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?p=3778780#post3778780

its definately an m5.

Meh.

Soft suspension and non-smokeyjdmdrifttires do not mean that car was underpowered.

I didn't expect jdm smokey tires. It just sounded very weak. and it didn't get the back end out due to power, it got it out due to him ripping the ebrake, he should have just clutchk-kicked it. But hey, what do I know

• 1 month later...

he almost put that car into another vehicle/the wall with his lane changes.

Honestly, his driving is wreckless, hardly any good "drifting" he probably thinks he's a badass.

Also, hes got a mount of some sort going bad on his car. When he lets off the gas and gets back on it, you can hear a loud knocking sound. Sounds like his rear half shaft is walking out of the diff, like mine! :3 Too bad I actually get the ass end of my car out and really give her hell

Edited by Brian
Edit: This is post 2013. The year of now.

• 3 months later...