WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Douche Drift

B C

No one said he deserved to die. But if this isn't an obvious sign of karma, I don't know what is. There's no excuse to drive the way he did on public roads in traffic.. And by the marks on the tree the car hit, I doubt his friend that was driving was casually going the speed limit either.

honestly i think you guys are way out of line. ok so he isnt smoothe have you ever driven an e34 even in tip top order they are kind of janky when you push them around like that and he kept things very tidy considering what he was doing and the space he had. and get real we have all done stupid shit in cars where or when we shouldnt have thats part of being a car guy and as far as i know you dont develop bad karma from spinning tires. now get the sand out of your vaginas and lets move on

"Hey, I was going to revoke your license, pin you with a $10,000 fine, and send you to jail for 60 days for reckless endangerment, buuuuuuuut, I know how janky those e34's are at the limit  Seeing as how you managed to keep things very tidy whilst endangering the public. I will just let you off with a warning this time."

.........said no judge ever. 

Driving will always involve some element of danger but its benefits outweigh the risks and thus we deal with those risks. When someone goes out of their way to put the general public at a significantly higher risk than necessary, whether it be drunk driving, texting and driving, knowingly driving with unsafe brakes/tires/suspension, driving while on the verge of falling asleep... I dont think its too out of line to call such people douchebags.