WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

What do you do, in your free time?

Brian.

Sport or cruiser? Full faired or naked? It Really depends on what you want to get into. There are deals in pretty much any category. Figure out a bidget and start looking. Honestly just start clicking ads with photos on CL if you don't know what you like.

Now is a good time to buy because spring fever hasn't set in yet when a premium can be had for anything with 2 wheels. I bought my R1 on Black friday in 2010 for $6800. They still go for more than that.

That's a fucking steal. I see R1's from like 06 going for $6800. I hate the guys that have R1's or Gixxer 1000's that think their worth $10K because their a fast bike. Like okay dick head, your bikes fast, but not worht 10 G's, it's got 50K miles!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm soon to be a father, so much of my freetime is spent prepping the house, assembling baby furniture and minding a 7 months pregnant wife.

But when I do have time, I go internetting, fiddle with the home network and my ancient computer gear, or play Assasin's Creed or some racing game like one of the Forzas or Grid.

That's what I hear. I'm prepping myself for crummy sleep by sleeping in thesame bed as my wife, her legion of pregnancy pillows, a 4lb yorkie terrier and waking up whenever she decides that my 1/4 of the bed is the side she wants to sleep on.

I know all about waking up when ever that little slice of the bed that's left gets stolen....

That's what I hear. I'm prepping myself for crummy sleep by sleeping in thesame bed as my wife, her legion of pregnancy pillows, a 4lb yorkie terrier and waking up whenever she decides that my 1/4 of the bed is the side she wants to sleep on.

oh whoa, thats the easy part :P

The baby having Colic and getting up 4-5 times a night for 8 months was the hard part for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have a lot of free time but I do hunt and fish a lot right now I'm doing a lot of ice fishing! I also have been helping a buddy of mine build a 1990 eagle talon tsi! We just removed the old motor to go to the machine shop to install a forged crank and forged pistons we are also installing 280 cams and as soon as he gets the block back we will put the head on and new header along with his hx40 turbo it shall be a fast highway monster once it is completed sadly it probably won't be on the street this summer due to my work schedule once I go back to work in April besides for those few thing I do like to play call of duty on my ps3 mostly zombies I don't care to much for the team death match or anything like that. I'm also not a huge fan of working out but I do play tennis from time to time I was on my high school varsity team for three years!

Softball 4 nights a week in the summer. Indoor soccer in the winter. Having drinks with the buddies. Messing around with this house. Did I mention drinking?

Hit me up when you need a liver transplant and maybe we can work out a deal, e30 for a kidney :P

just playin

...kinda.