WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Build thread/running log of my E28? Guess I can do eet.

Brian.

Rofl. Unless someone has a high end camera/mic it won't be able to pick it up. It'll come in as a frequency noise due to how loud it is.

Have you taken it down the freeway yet? Bet the ear rape feels good  :rolleyes: Put a magnaflow on the end.

what ISN'T with my sig????

4/12/2013 - never forget

I think I became Mitch's best friend that day.

Earl he's running 50 series sidewalls an the brand he has runs small. His car looks rad. Ipersonally dig his car in every aspect.

Earl he's running 50 series sidewalls an the brand he has runs small. His car looks rad. Ipersonally dig his car in every aspect.

Is he running 50 series sidewalls an the brand he has runs small???????????????????????? 

Is he running 50 series sidewalls an the brand he has runs small???????????????????????? 

Lol, my phone posted that. My bad!

Nice triple post. And a 50 series? Damn. I don't think I would use anything over 45. The wheels look nice though. 2" lower would make it look a whole lot better too.

Well, come to Madison, where there are 50' stretchs of the road missing in the CITY. And you'll want a little bit of cushion for your lips so they don't smack shit. But yeah, when he has his car fully dumped it looks awesome. Even now he's low as hell. I still scrape everywhere even with my new exhaust. :(