WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Build thread/running log of my E28? Guess I can do eet.

Brian.

ive seen this car driving aroudn racine, it most definitly can lay rubber

im selling 2 6x9 speakers   they are jbl, pretty badass  $75 obo  lemme kno if you want them

I've been to Racine once in this, and it was to sell a built LS-V with ITB's. An that was in the middle of the night.

Also, idk what speakers are. My car didn't come with those did it?

Just clarified a possible sponsorship on wheels for the E28. They make high end wheels, that are in the $5,650+ range. The guys said they liked my build alot, and are going to get back to me on sponsorship stuff. :) I'll keep you all updated.

Back to headgasket stuff, I spent today doing nothing really. cleaning the valve train a bit, painting the intake manifold, valve cover, and throttle body really. Nothing too fancy. Tomorrow I'm gunna start crackin though.

So, Kaiser asked me to share my story on how the whole sponsorship thing came about. So I will tell you guys!

Was logging into my StanceWorks account, and had a private message that read;

Hi my name is Coly I'm a sale rep. With VIPModular wheels and I love your build. We have alot of sponsorships and discount pricing right now. If you need a set of wheels let me know. email me XXXXXXXXXXX

At first I was like, "Yeah this doesn't seem really legit, my builds nothing special, it's just a broke 21 year old that spends too much money at the bar, and drives an ugly daily."

So I messaged  VIPModular on Facebook (it's direct linked off their website),asking if it was a real offer or not. An this is what I got in return.

Brian, Coly is our new sales rep, and are currently looking at builds that we would love to work with.

Needless to say, I'm speechless. I've decided to go for it, as I feel it's gunna be alot of fun working with them.

I'll keep you all updated as it pans out!

Dudddeee!!! *highfive*

Sweet !! Good job today Brian !!

Thanks Merl!

What was the issue? were the connectors mixed up?

Yup, there are 3 connectors, 2 are black, one is grey, I figured the grey one went to the thing that plugs into the intake, but it doesn't, so that was why it didn't fire up. But it fired up yesterday, doing a vinegar clense on the motor with water to get all the build up out, flushing the system a few times, then gunna get it filled with coolant!