WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

4th of July in beautiful and historic Colgate.

rampelsauce

Hey, Im having a little soiree out at the 'ol 415. Its gonna be a half-assed car meet/4th of July BBQ. Feel free to drop by. BYO just about everything. Some foods will be available. Maybe some pizza. It should be okay. Hopefully we'll get some rain because I want to shoot fireworks at people. Shoot me a text or something or just swing by.

Yeah, its gonna be a pretty low key shin-dig, but the more the merrier. Im going to buy a sprinkler and wet down the lawn so we can have some fireworks fun even though its dry as hell out here. Remember to bring beer/alcohol/mt dew. I'll be supplying some water and maybe some dogs and burgers.

Guest quillbro

hmm i'll talk to the wife but I think we are going to her folks house in Kewaskum.

If i come can i bring fireworks? I have some mortars id like to shoot.

hmm i'll talk to the wife but I think we are going to her folks house in Kewaskum.

If i come can i bring fireworks? I have some mortars id like to shoot.

Uh...Kewaskum fireworks are tonight sir=D lol You're welcome from your fellow Kewasum native.

Guest quillbro

Hey text me your address and time to meet up on my cell (messaged it to you about RA)... I'll Bring my own everything. Wife said I could maybe stop over after her dads...

Thanks, -Evan

So how did this turn out?? Or is it still going perhaps? I expect at least 14 semi-nude pics of the group..

It was basically me and some of Zach's family and friends that came over. TJ showed up later in the afternoon too. I didn't get a picture of Zach mowing the lawn shirtless, so sorry to disappoint you Ryan. You all missed out on some great ribs! We basically stood around the grill or in the house all day cooking cause it was damn hot outside. But it cooled off pretty nicely later and we took a road trip in the E28 to germantown for their pathetic fireworks show.

post-786-13621154783_thumb.jpg