WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Second Annual Fox Valley E30 meet - Appleton, WI - August 11th

ten2doyle102

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all you southern folk who plan on being up in Appleton at 11:00am to get the party started, we will be arranging a cruise from MKE to Appleton. How does meeting up at the McDonalds on County Line Road in Menomonee Falls sound? There's a large parking lot behind it. I figure we depart from there about 9:45-10:00. That will put us in Appleton at 11:00-11:15. Let me know what you all think.

Edited by rampelsauce
Derp derp.

Might be going to this in my Ethirty.......nine:( I can park in back.

It would be my son and I or just me, and I'd have to be back in town around 4ish, but it would be fun to meet some of you guys.

I'll be at the Menomonee Falls meeting point if I can make it. Crappy Black (all Black) e39.

Might be going to this in my Ethirty.......nine:( I can park in back.

It would be my son and I or just me, and I'd have to be back in town around 4ish, but it would be fun to meet some of you guys.

I'll be at the Menomonee Falls meeting point if I can make it. Crappy Black (all Black) e39.

Hating on arguably the best M5 ever made, when I drive a haggard E30. I mean... c'mon. 400 horsepower? I mean... c'mon. I have maybe 120 horsepower at the wheels. C'mon.