WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Second Annual Fox Valley E30 meet - Appleton, WI - August 11th

ten2doyle102

Im getting excited more and more for this. I told one of the Badger Bimmer guys and they said they would sponsor this and help cover some of the cost. I dont know if that's of interest to Chuck or not. It may be interesting to get the BMWCCA involved and see what kind of extra turnout we could get.

I will talk to him about it tonight and see what hr says!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be up near GB on the 10th for a wedding hopefully, if I get both days off I'll def swing out there.

However, I dont know if the BMWCCA dudes will really appreciate burnouts and other such shenanigans? Wouldn't hurt to keep some meets to the "wibimmers" group so we can do as we please without upsetting the "big boys"

Is Badger Bimmers the WI chapter for BMWCCA? Read Roundels for one year and while the articles were cool, I felt as if I'd be berated by the typical member if they ever found out I used Mobile 1 in my car over BMW synthetic.

yes badger bimmers is the WI chapter. but i've noticed that a lot of the badger bimmer people are super friendly compared to other chapters. a lot of badger bimmer members are more mature and dont really judge much.