WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Second Annual Fox Valley E30 meet - Appleton, WI - August 11th

ten2doyle102

Well, we decided that we would like to do this again so here we are!

We had a pretty decent turn out last year with 10-12 e30's present, so we'd like to do it again! Hopefully with more cars!

Posted Image

IMG_0121 by ten2doyle102, on Flickr

It will be the same as last year. Come, hang out and eat some burgers and brats. Same location as last year too. We'll do a little cruising around town, snap some group photos and have fun!

Other BMW's and makes and models are welcome as well!

Hope to see a bunch more of you again this year!

thanks,

Matt

UPDATE!!!!! 7/15/12

Ok, So here are some additional details:

- Address: 2133 W. Second St.

Appleton, Wi 54911

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2133+W.+Second+St.+Appleton,+Wi+54911&hl=en&ll=44.252239,-88.440113&spn=0.008561,0.024548&hnear=2133+W+2nd+St,+Appleton,+Wisconsin+54914&gl=us&t=h&z=16

- Time: 11:00 am

- Lunch: Brats and Burgers @ 12:00ish. We will have all sorts of stuff like sodas and waters. Donations would be appreciated, but not required.

We are thinking about running a rally as well. What does everyone think about that??? It would be something like a scavenger hunt. I did something similar to this a few years back and it was a blast! What do you think?

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by ten2doyle102

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deadskittles

Cops Last year "So do you guys have anymore fireworks?"

"No..."

"Right... Just like you didn't make those burnout marks..."

Great meet, Ill be there!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TurboJake

I have a much better camera for this time around too. Much better than a cell phone.

:P

I did get a GREAT photo of your burnout though. See if I can dig it up. For a cell phone anyway.

Yep, here it is.

Posted Image

Edited by TurboJake

• 2 weeks later...

Im getting excited more and more for this. I told one of the Badger Bimmer guys and they said they would sponsor this and help cover some of the cost. I dont know if that's of interest to Chuck or not. It may be interesting to get the BMWCCA involved and see what kind of extra turnout we could get.

Cops Last year "So do you guys have anymore fireworks?"

"No..."

"Right... Just like you didn't make those burnout marks..."

Great meet, Ill be there!

Other various cop comment...

"you guys sure have been keeping our phone lines lit up...."

lol

It'll be a good time!

I literally burst out laughing when I read these. lmao. I have a few things to enhance le shenanigans this time around as well...;D

Im getting excited more and more for this. I told one of the Badger Bimmer guys and they said they would sponsor this and help cover some of the cost. I dont know if that's of interest to Chuck or not. It may be interesting to get the BMWCCA involved and see what kind of extra turnout we could get.

Caravan again?

Oh yeah, and if any trashy people show up again we need to shoe them off. No hoodrats this time