WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Euro District

nick.e46.330i.

For people that are going and that are taking the cruise down Friday morning. Kieran aka longballrally is getting everything setup for Chicago south for the cruise. If he has enough interest he is going to have shirts and stickers printed for $20-$25. I know in the past any profit from this he donated to charity. I would think it would be the same with this as well!

• 5 weeks later...

This was one of the best organised shows I have ever been to. I was also very impressed with the people who attended the show as there was no tom foolery in the town=) 

I didn't get any pics at the show but my friend Nicole Luck got a great roller

IMG_8192_zpsesanjjcj.jpg

I think John snapped this rear shot on the highway

IMG_20160415_13475425621_zpsosbfow6u.jpg

I got a picture of Johnny and I at an abandoned Holiday Inn as well

20160417_143330_zpsuhqy7qwu.jpg

He got parked pretty far off the beaten path and a very uneven surface so not many people wondered over and the pan was sitting on the grass while his drivers wheel was still inches higher than that picture above=/ There was one other e30 touring there as well but he was at a booth

The great thing is we were the only two in the group that had zero issues with our cars during the trip=) Nick Runnels was having fueling issues and accidentally cross threaded the banjo bolt on his high pressure fuel pump while we were working on it. We got that fixed but then he got a bolt in his tire during the "shoot". Johns car went into limp mode and would only boost to 7psi right before we got to the "shoot" on the ride home. Then some Eric kid had stumbling issues with his VR6 intermittently.