WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Help your fellow Bimmers...

DevianceInDark

...because no one else will. 

http://www.theonion.com/articles/neighbors-come-together-to-watch-bmw-owner-struggl,37917/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default

Saw this today and thought I'd share. I've been in this spot before but a nice older guy actually came and helped (he told me he previously had a 3-series).

"OMG is that dude caught in the snow?!"

"yeah let's go check it out! Maybe he needs help!"

"aw man haha it's a $6500 BMW but it's a BMW regardless, that guy must be a tool, let's laugh at him!"

"great idea! My life is shit and I'm mad at my poor decisions that left me with no options and a 500 dollar Saturn. /pointAndLaughAt5-series" 

I hate people. 

So they just stood and watched. F'n douchebags. And they say BMW owners are assholes.

The Onion is a satire site so we don't actually have anyone to go throw rocks at in this instance, but if you drive a BMW you've seen similar situations..

Thats why i always try to help/ stop way early for pedestrians/ etc... maybe I can prove to that one person that I'm not an asshat.