WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

The Around $10 "Every Guy Needs This" Thread.

ClassE

Now that those of us participating in the Secret Santa gift exchange *should* be done shopping, I thought it'd be fun to throw out ideas/stocking stuffer items that you enjoy for around the $10 mark.

My favorite:

Socket head adapters for drills from Harbor Freight:

8F34F900-82F4-4A76-8BA2-C375CA289993.jpg

I friggen LOVE these things. I think a 3 pack was like $5 when I got them and have used them for years. Between car projects, home projects, etc... I use them all the time for the drill or cordless impact.

For serious tho - in ascending order of seriousness in relationship:

-Handshake

-Hug

-Hug and a pat on the ass (No "good game" - that shits cheesy)

-Homemade book of "Must Do's"

-Gift Certificate to someplace

-Clothes

-Non-Sexy Jewelry (watch - bracelet)

-"Gift" Gift (nice jacket, jewelry box, purse, IPad, etc...)

-Sexy Jewelry (necklace, "obviously not an engagement ring" ring, etc...)

For serious tho - in ascending order of seriousness in relationship:

-Handshake

-Hug

-Hug and a pat on the ass (No "good game" - that shits cheesy)

-Homemade book of "Must Do's"

-Gift Certificate to someplace

-Clothes

-Non-Sexy Jewelry (watch - bracelet)

-"Gift" Gift (nice jacket, jewelry box, purse, IPad, etc...)

-Sexy Jewelry (necklace, "obviously not an engagement ring" ring, etc...)

Man you have shit seriously figured out. 

Man you have shit seriously figured out.

As a happily married man to a "How the hell did he land her?" women - I feel I'm overly qualified in this department.

What's the relationship vitals: Ages, length of relationship, what was the last gift you have her, and "where's this relationship going"?

Post up or PM and I'll give ya a list of options.

Haha this is great. Relationship advice from my local BMW forum. Never made more sense to me! haha. 

I'm 20, shes 21( sucks right) Been dating for over a year and a half, and she moved in with me after about a month. haha. 

Its absolutely going in the right direction and I plan to keep it that way. 

For last Christmas I gave her a big ol' chunk of 4140, that was surface ground on all sides, engraved with "Queen of Fucking Everything" That I flame hardened and it looked Pimpin. 
Might seem like a tacky thing to say but it was an inside joke type of deal and she loved it. 

I give her so much shit year round that I don't feel bad for not spending a bunch of money on her at this time of year. I would rather have something sentimental! But hey I'm pretty clueless in this department. Lets just say she doesn't just love me because of my gift giving abilities lol. 

Haha this is great. Relationship advice from my local BMW forum. Never made more sense to me! haha. 

Lets just say she doesn't just love me because of my gift giving abilities lol. 

I think relationship and gift advice on a BMW forum is perfect.  We all drive the ultimate compensation machines, so everyone knows they don't love us for our penis size.  Good thoughtful gifts are our only chance!!!

Speak for yourself on the size... 

Harbor freight is a great place for man-gifts. For example 40"x72" moving blankets for $4.99 are perfect for protecting the fenders when working in the engine bay... http://www.harborfreight.com/40-inch-x-72-inch-movers-blanket-47262.html

I was in Duluth Trading, and they have all kinds of gizmo/gadgets for around $10. Like Eddie Bauer, but better. You'll find some good gifts for girls there too