WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New guy from new Berlin

Guest Dangeraaron29

Guest Dangeraaron29

Hey guys I'm Aaron from New Berlin, and I have a 1983 bmw 320i e21. This is my first project car and its all original except wheels tires and the driver side e30 sport seat. There's a little bit of body work that needs to be done but the paint is in pretty good condition. Right now It's on stock suspension but I have ordered Bavarian autosport lowering springs and the bilstein sport shocks, just waiting for them to arrive. I look forward to meeting everyone!

post-3489-0-33870900-1406498620_thumb.jp

Guest Dangeraaron29

Thanks! I'd love to do an s52 swap seeing as the m10 is nothing special or fast! Realistically it will more than likely get a m20. seeing as they are more easier to come by than a s52. But for this year I am going to clean up the body and get the suspension dialed in. Just have a few rust issues to take care of.

Guest Dangeraaron29

awesome, whereabouts in New Berlin? My parents live right down the street from Malone Park and I'm there often enough dropping the kids off. Would be cool to check out the car sometime. I've never seen an e21 up close and personal.

I'm off of sunnyslope and grange let me know when your in town and we can meet up

Thanks! I'd love to do an s52 swap seeing as the m10 is nothing special or fast! Realistically it will more than likely get a m20. seeing as they are more easier to come by than a s52. But for this year I am going to clean up the body and get the suspension dialed in. Just have a few rust issues to take care of.

Welcome! Cool to see another E21 close by. My E21 lives in Brookfield right now, but I just recently moved to Bayview. You just haven't tapped into the M10's potential if you think its nothing special. O'doyle rules ..... I mean M10 rules!!!!!

Guest Dangeraaron29

Haha I haven't tapped into the m10s potential yet, but am glad there is some potential in the engine! We will have to get together some time and discuss! Great to see another e21 as well, not too many around here