What did you do to your BMW today?

wasnt m3

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Block heater? I dyed my trim black, aswell as the grey plastic bottom of my bumper black(obd1 e36)

I also had a chance to do some mad polishing of my headlights, signals, and tails. Downside is now it seems that every piece if dust wants ti attract to them:'( how do I prevent that?

Crappy cellphone pic:P

Posted Image

Edited by Earl

Took a few pics, replaced my rear strut mounts with e46 vert mounts, and removed the springs pads and spring adjusters in the rear after I took pics. It doesn't look low but she is only about 3" from the ground to the bumper.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Earl

Skateboard wheel between the tire and fender, if you are desperate. Jack the car up a tad with the jack parallel to the car and pick it up a bit, put the skateboard wheel between the fender and tire, lower slowly so you see the wheel start to push the fender out, heat the metal, push the car forward and back, lower car a tad more and repeat. Or do it the proper way

Guest The Otherside

Took a few pics, replaced my rear strut mounts with e46 vert mounts, and removed the springs pads and spring adjusters in the rear after I took pics. It doesn't look low but she is only about 3" from the ground to the bumper.

Looks good to me!!

Posted Image

I did oil change and brake pads. Next is spark plugs.

Look at the filter!! Any of you guys agree with me on my guess... BMW doesn't change filters.

They recommended me 15k per oil change!! I just did it 4k after last dealer free lol oil change. Looks like they left the old filter or used tar instead of oil.. Lol

Guest The Otherside

Posted Image

I did oil change and brake pads. Next is spark plugs.

Look at the filter!! Any of you guys agree with me on my guess... BMW doesn't change filters.

They recommended me 15k per oil change!! I just did it 4k after last dealer free lol oil change. Looks like they left the old filter or used tar instead of oil.. Lol

Good GOD!!!!

Lol. I AGREE!