WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New member from Greenfield

Guest Graynor

Guest Graynor

Hello folks. Been trying to find a local BMW enthusiast group to chat and hang out with. I've actually drove all the way to IL to meet the Chitownm members but definitely glad found something local. Anyone meeting up soon?

Vehicle: 2011 e92 M3. Level 2 supercharger going in sometime this/next week in my garage.

Guest Graynor

Let me know when you're available and we can definitely meet up. The car is on stands right now since I'm DIY-ing the supercharger install but you're welcomed to see it.

Guest Graynor

Welcome! Pictures please! I work in Hales Corners, will probably cross paths in the near future.

Lol believe or not I've not taken any proper photos. Here's a shot that Connor took after the recent paint correction however. Hoping to do a photoshoot some time this spring!

https://m.facebook.com/CH.Detailing/photos/a.154545371339693.31284.153626848098212/482546291872931/?type=1&source=46

Guest Graynor

I will keep the install updated on this thread. Just got done pulling the oil cooler and belts, so the stripping part is almost done. Gotta pull the subframe since I don't wanna shave down the stock one(got an already trimmed one so gotta swap) and then I'm done with the disassembly. UPS is showing delivery of supercharger kit today but the tune won't be ready till early next week anyways. So I'm hoping it'll be buttoned up mid next week. Gonna use this opportunity to do an oil change and spark plug change too.

Guest Graynor

I will keep the install updated on this thread. Just got done pulling the oil cooler and belts, so the stripping part is almost done. Gotta pull the subframe since I don't wanna shave down the stock one(got an already trimmed one so gotta swap) and then I'm done with the disassembly. UPS is showing delivery of supercharger kit today but the tune won't be ready till early next week anyways. So I'm hoping it'll be buttoned up mid next week. Gonna use this opportunity to do an oil change and spark plug change too.

post-3451-0-90072600-1398973914_thumb.jp

post-3451-0-03045600-1398973932_thumb.jp

Guest Graynor

I'd love to be the first to shoot some proper photos of this car! i'm off the next 2 days, send me a text, i'd love to stop by and check out the car. 414-308-3616

Hey Andy, thanks for the offer. I'm gonna take you up on it. I work all day Friday and Saturday till 2 pm. You're more than welcomed to check it out, but it's still in pieces ;p

Hey Andy, thanks for the offer. I'm gonna take you up on it. I work all day Friday and Saturday till 2 pm. You're more than welcomed to check it out, but it's still in pieces ;p

fine with me, maybe we can get some progress photos then hah, just let me know when you're out of work saturday, im free til about 7

Guest Graynor

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. The SC kit just arrived today and I'm planning on finishing the install up this weekend. Hopefully that means I'll be able to get to that picnic next weekend!