WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

--Water by the Bridge-- March 22, 2014 Louisville, KY

DrLeadFoot

I'm still debating on weather to hit this - or SOWO. It's coming up fast and I only got about 300 miles on the car before winter hit, so not super confident in the car yet. I'm going to play this one by ear...

You're good if you have new fluids, tstat, h2o pump and timing chain. Lets ride!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

All have been done, and brakes/wheel bearings are up next. Car runs great, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't built a car and driven it to a show untested (5 hours to EuroWerks in a caddy with 60 miles on all new engine/suspension/brakes is nerve racking).

We'll see when my wheels come in too, they're not supposed to get to me until "early march", and they're going straight to the weld shop and paint booth before mounting. Tight timeframe...

All have been done, and brakes/wheel bearings are up next. Car runs great, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't built a car and driven it to a show untested (5 hours to EuroWerks in a caddy with 60 miles on all new engine/suspension/brakes is nerve racking).

We'll see when my wheels come in too, they're not supposed to get to me until "early march", and they're going straight to the weld shop and paint booth before mounting. Tight timeframe...

I forgot about a good running car verse rolling like a boss!!! It's gotta be right for the shows.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk